After my big push to get back on a good skin care routine in August, I am now on a more stable and manageable routine. In August I used a sheet mask every day and blogged about it. But now I am doing something close to every other day, but I know there will be some times when that doesn’t happen. My goal is to use between 12 to 15 masks a month, but I want to be flexible with that.
This post is going to be a little different from most of sheet mask posts, and it will most likely be like this from now on for these recap posts. I am posting only pictures of the packaging here with links to where you can purchase them and price. If you want to see each one being worn by me and my commentary on the masks, you can find that on my Instagram and Facebook page.
We will be looking at three masks at a time. Lets get started.
1. Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack Healing (it says Freeset on the link which I think is the parent company, but this is from SOO AE). On Amazon you get 10 of these for $30.00 with free prime shipping. You can also occasionally get these on Hautelook or in various subscription boxes.
2. Burt’s Bees Purifying Sheet Mask With Kiwi Extract. I bought mine in store at Meijer for $2.99 each. You can also purchase these on Burt’s Bees website and other stores that carry Burt’s Bees products. They are also available on Amazon’s website as an add on item.
3. SKIN79 Rice Bubble Cleansing Mask. On Amazon you can get 5 for $19.99. You can also occasionally get these on Hautelook and YesStyle, but neither place consistently has them.
4. Innisfree Strawberry It’s Real Squeeze Mask. On Amazon you can get a 10 pack for just $7.50. You can also find this one on Beauteque and YesStyle, but on YesStyle it is only available in a multi-pack.
5. Elizavecca 24K Gold Water Dual Snail Mask Pack. On YesStyle you can get a 10 pack for $17.90. You can also find this mask on Amazon.
6. A mask from Hello Skin. The rest of the packaging, outside of the brand name is in Korean. I tried to track this down, but no luck, so I can’t link to it. If anyone recognizes it could you leave the name in the comments.
7. Holika Holika Green Tea Real Hydrogel Mask. Find this one on YesStyle for $5.90 for a single mask. There are a couple of other versions available when in stock. I have not seen this mask anywhere else that I shop.
8. Skinfood Black Bean Beauty In Food Mask – On Amazon you can fins a 10 pack for masks with free prime shipping.
9. 7 Days Natural Pomegranate Sheet Mask. On Amazon you can get a 7 pack with a package of facial wipes for $15.19 and free prime shipping. You also have the option of getting it in a multipack with all the other varieties.
10. Esfolio Pure Skin Snail Essence Sheet Mask. On YesStyle you can get a 1 pack for $12.90. This mask tends to pop up on various sites at different times, but I do not currently see it available at any of the other places I buy masks.
11. A hydrogel mask from Mediental. This is another mask that is completely in Korean, so I can’t tell you much beyond the brand name. I do know that it is 6 free, I can recognize the symbols for that. If you have chemical sensitivities then these are usually a good place to start looking. I couldn’t find this available in any of my usual places to buy masks.
12. NOHJ: Calming Intracell Sleeping Mask. On Beauteque purchase this mask for $3.25 each. You can also find this mask on YesStyle, but it is more expensive for individual ones on there. But you can by 10 packs that are about the same price.