Whether you are just super busy or just a chronic procrastinator, I know there will be lots of you out there who will be shopping for gifts at the last minute. No matter the reason you are still in need of gifts, I am here to help.
I have been working on an Amazon Idea List just for you last minute shoppers. So make sure to check out my Last Minute Christmas Gifts list. In addition to my list, take a look at the Last Minute Deals page, while you are on Amazon.
Zulily has a Holiday Shop posted, where many items can ship out fast. Those items guaranteed to arrive for Christmas will be marked with a little package symbol.
If you are specifically looking for plus size clothing, then take a look at Simply Be. They now offer two to three day tracked shipping when you upgrade to Express Shipping. And its free when you spend over $100. Most people should be able to order up to the 20th and receive their packages on time for Christmas.
Hautelook offered the following graphic for their cut off dates to get items for Christmas. The picture is clickable if you want to find out what is available on Hautelook.
You can get your Walgreen’s orders shipped to you in time for Christmas if you order by 3 p.m. on December 21st. They have a Holiday Shop page set up to make your Christmas shopping easy. And for you super late shoppers there is same day pick up on all photo gifts. How great of a gift would a mug or a puzzle with a family photo be? And if that isn’t your thing, you can always check where the item you are looking for is available in your town. Every item has a button that says find in store. Simply click that and it will tell you all the stores closest to you that stock the item you are looking for. No more driving all over town searching for it.
Tell me in the comments where your favorite place to do last minute shopping is.
Everyone has at least one beauty lover in their life. But picking a gift for a beauty lover can be difficult and overwhelming if you aren’t really familiar with all the brands and items. And many of the most coveted items can be pricey, and maybe not really in your budget for a typical gift. That is why I have come up with a list of the best gifts available this year for the beauty lover in your life.
I have broken this into three categories: Lips, Eye & Face Palettes, and Everything Else. Most of these items, but not all, can be purchased at multiple locations. But for the sake of this post I will be linking to the stores where I purchased from, unless I find it somewhere cheaper for you. The under $30 price tag is based on full regular price, so no chance for you to have to pay more.
1. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick – Holiday Kiss Collection – Sells for $17. I got mine in the color Rebel which is a Sephora-exclusive metallized nude shade of Urban Decay’s Vice Lipstick. This is perfect for the lipstick collector that loves limited edition.
2. Urban Decay Little Liquid Vices – Sells for $28. Know someone who loves liquid lipstick or has been wanting to try them. With this set you give them the opportunity to try four mini size shades for just a little more that the price of a full size. In this set you get to try two formulas, comfort matte and metallized. And you get the shades Backtalk, Amulet, Purgatory, and Crimson.
3. Urban Decay Little Vices Lipstick Kit – Sells for $25. You get five deluxe samples of Vice Lipsticks for about the same price of one full size lipstick. You get three finishes (cream, comfort matte, and metallized) in the colors Violate, 1993, Double Crossed, Love Drunk, and Mad. This is perfect for the lipstick lover who wants a variety of shades and/or finishes, also great if you are just unsure of what your beauty lover likes in a lipstick.
4. NYX Professional Makeup Meet The Metallics Lip Vault – Sells for $25. A lipstick vault is for the true lipstick fanatic. And you will be hard pressed to find a vault of any kind, even of a drugstore brand, for under $30. In this particular vault you get 12 lip colors. Despite what the name implies, not all of the lipsticks are metallic. You get 6 metallic shades and 6 soft matte lip creams. You get the colors Monte Carlo, Copenhagen, Paris, Budapest, Rome, and Dubai in each of the formulas.
5. Sleek Makeup Mini Major Matte Metallic Set – Sells for $10. (If metallics aren’t your thing, there is also a regular matte version available for the same price.) In this set you get four minis of what they call metallic matte lip gloss. To me I still consider this more of a lipstick, but you be the judge. But it’s definitely something every beauty lover will want to try. And at just $10 its affordable at even the smallest budget.
6. Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip – Sells for $28. These lip kits, as well as some of their other kits are quite popular at Sephora. I can not link to the exact one I am showing since I purchased it at a JC Penny’s Sephora and they have their own special ones not available online. However I am linking to one of the most similar ones in regular Sephora’s. I have bought them from both places as they offer different items at both locations. And often when the ones are sold out at regular Sephora’s then they still have plenty in JC Pennys. So always check there if you are looking for one of the Sephora favorites kits.
7. Huda Beauty Contour & Strobe Lip Set – Sells for $25. The Contour & Lip Strobe Sets are packaged in a covetable lip-shaped tin, each set features a full-size Lip Contour, a mini Liquid Matte Lipstick in a complementary shade, and a mini Lip Strobe. This set was originally offered in five shade combos at Sephora. Pictured above is Bombshell & Ritzy which has already sold out at Sephora, I am unsure about other sellers. There are still three shade options left that I think are equally lovely. There is Trendsetter & Snobby, Trophy Wife & Shameless, and Silver Fox & Angelic.
Eye And Face Palettes
1. bh Cosmetics Zodiac Palette – Sells for $21.99. In this palette you get 25 eyeshadows (12 baked shimmers, 12 buttery mattes) and 1 luminous baked highlighter. This palette is slightly reminiscent of the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette. I think this would be a great gift for any beauty lover who missed out on that palette or anyone who likes unique or themed palettes.
3. Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Paint Palette – Sells for $13.78. This is a little different from the other palettes. Instead of traditional makeup its is face paint palette, so something for those in your life who love to do costuming and do a lot of makeup with it. The one I am showing is the pastel version, but there are several color options available.
4. Stila Written In the Stars – Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set – Sells for $25. (Please note this set has sold out everywhere since I started working on this post. However each of the shades in this set or there is a larger set available if you are looking for sets.) In this set you get three deluxe sizes of the Glitter and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow. Colors included are Diamond Dust, Kitten Karma, and Smokey Storm. These shadows are really fantastic and the perfect gift for the girl who want her eye looks to pop.
5. ColourPop Semi Precious Shadow Palette – Sells for $26.00. This palette contains 8 metallic shades inspired by star stuff and celestial lights. Available online at both Sephora and ColourPop’s websites. Also available in certain Sephora stores. This is a great gift for the Colour Pop fanatic or the beauty lover who always wants to try the latest thing.
6. Femme Couture Naughty Metals Eyeshadow Palette – Sells for $9.99. This palette contains 8 metallic shades perfect for those Holiday looks. If metallics aren’t your thing try the Nice Nudes palette. Really want to elevate your look? Get both and mix shadows from both palettes. The perfect gift for the beauty lover who follows the trends when you are on a tight budget.
7. COL-LAB Pro Eyeshadow Palette Best of the Day – Sells for $14.99. This palette is available in four varieties, I am showing it here in Best Of The Day. Each palette comes with eight colors in three formulas (matte, satins, and metallics). This is from the new exclusive collection at Sally Beauty created by some top YouTube Beauty Gurus. This is the perfect gift for the beauty lover who wants to support her favorite YouTuber.
8. Maybelline The City Mini Palette – Sells for $6.49-$9.99. I purchased mine through Amazon Prime Pantry. That is the cheapest place to purchase it but if you are not a Prime member, then you can also find it at Walgreens. This palette is available in 7 color options, pictured is The Urban Jungle. Each palette contains six shades that are a mix of mattes, shimmers, and metallics. These are the perfect gift for the beauty lover who likes experimenting with bold looks.
9. NYX Cosmetics In Your Element Shadow Palette, Air – Sells for $30. This palette is also available in Wind, Earth, Fire, Metal, and Water versions. The air palette features pastel shades to create ethereal looks. Each palette comes with 12 shade, all except he metal palette offer a mix of textures. The air palette has a mix of mattes, satins and shimmers. This is a perfect gift for the beauty lover who fancies herself a unicorn at heart.
1. Urban Decay Urban Lockdown Travel Duo – Sells for $19.00. This set includes an Optical Illusion Complexion Primer Mini and a Travel Size All Nighter Setting Spray. This is a great gift for the woman who is on the go all day and night, and needs her makeup to stay in place while she is out.
2. Love OPI, XOXO Mini 4 Piece Set – Sells for $14.99. This set comes with four mini colors that are perfect for the holidays. You get Ornament to Be Together, Coalmates, Holidazed Over You, and My Wish List is You. This is the perfect gift for the beauty lover who is obsessed with doing her nails.
3. Nails INC Sparkle Like A Unicorn Set – Sells for $19.00. This set includes one Sparkle Like A Unicorn printed sheet mask, two Mini Nail Polishes in Unicorn Vibes and Unicorn Dot Com, and one Lip Trippin’ Iridescent Strobe Lipstick in Unicorn Tribe. Unicorns are really popular right now with kids and kids at heart. This gift is perfect for the beauty lover who is all unicorns all the time.
4. Clinique Moisture Favorites Set – Sells for $18.50. This set includes three mini size products perfect for travel or just to try the products out. You get a Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate, a Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief, and a Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm. This is a great gift for the friend that is more into skin care than makeup or someone who has dry dehydrated skin. This is a great choice for sensitive skin types, or if you just don’t know what skin type they have.
5. Bitzy Body Shimmer Spray – As you can see there is no link to this product. That is because since I started working on this post a couple of days ago every place that had it seems to have sold out, at least online. I bought mine at Sally Beauty, so you could possibly find some in your local store. If you want something similar you can get the Glitter Powder Spray from HUBEE on Amazon for around the same price I paid. I personally think this would make a great gift for a young beauty lover or someone who likes to sparkle.
6. Models Own Celestial Lip Glitter Kit in Rose Meteor – Sells for $14.99. Also available in the color Moon Dust. This kit comes with everything you need to do a glitter lip. It can be worn alone or over your own lipsticks. These would make great gifts for the beauty love who loves doing lip art or who follows all the Instagram trends.
So there you have my top picks for beauty gifts under $30. Tell me in the comments if you think I left something out that people should know about. What beauty item is on your wish list this year?
Just like last year, around this time, I will be reviewing a lot of services and products up until December that you might want to consider for gift giving. Yes, it is that time of year again where some of us have already started our Christmas shopping.
When you receive your package, this is what you will see:
It arrived in this nice velvet bag. I personally like when jewelry I order comes like this in case I want to keep it separated from my other jewelry. Or if I want to give it as a gift it gives it a little extra special feeling.
When you get into the velvet bag, you can see the necklace also comes wrapped in plastic as well. Though honestly if I were giving this as a gift I do think that I would take the necklace out of the plastic and just put it back into the velvet bag.
In the second bag you see in the front, the bag also contained this package. The white label on the bag simply said free gift. Of course it is a matching pair of earrings.
The chain size varies from 18.5 inches long to 30.5 inches long. It has a nice weight to it. The product page says that the chain color is rose gold, but it most definitely not rose gold. It is yellow gold.
The earrings are on a French hook, and they are in the same yellow gold and matching color of beads. The product page doesn’t really say anything about a free gift, so I don’t know if they always send these, or if this is a random things that happens.
I really am happy with my purchase, and I would highly recommend it for anyone that loves jewelry. Especially those that love layered necklaces. If you want to get one for yourself, you can find it here.
I did receive this item at a discounted price for review purposes. However all thoughts are my own and always honest.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Rachel Roth Jewelry. All opinions are 100% mine.
Speaking as someone whose love language is gift giving, finding that perfect gift that really speaks to the person that I am shopping for is always important to me. One way to achieve this is by giving a custom made gift, and that is why today I wanted to share with you something really special. I wanted to talk to you about Rachel Roth Jewelry.
So what make Rachel Roth Jewelry so special? Not only is it custom made pieces of jewelry, but its a way to give a little bit of yourself in a way. Her jewelry pieces incorporate fingerprints and handwriting from you or your loved one. This makes it so special and very personal. I can see these jewelry pieces being a great gift for anyone in your life.
I am so in love with this Custom Handwriting Necklace. I imagine any woman would love to receive this from her significant other. I could even see this being a lovely gift for a daughter’s sweet sixteen. There are really so many possibilities, and you are not limited to just using your name. The only limitation is 30 characters and wherever your imagination stops you. Make sure to check out the matching Custom Handwriting Earrings and the Custom Handwriting Bracelet. All of the custom handwriting jewelry is available in both silver or gold.
And finally I wanted to share with you this Custom Fingerprints Heart Necklace. I imagine this to be the perfect gift for a mother or grandmother. I know how touched my mother would be to receive one of these, or really any of my friends with young children would be especially happy to get them. I think even some dad’s out there would love them. But maybe you like the idea of this necklace, but its not quite what you want. I suggest you also check out the Custom Pet Paw Print Necklace and the Custom Fingerprint Leaf Necklace.
So if your looking at all these beautiful pieces of jewelry and wondering if they have your size or not, the answer is yes they do. That is the great thing about custom jewelry, you never have to worry about whether they will have someone’s size when you are shopping for yourself or for a gift. I know that is always a concern, even with jewelry, when shopping for us plus size ladies. You are always worried will this ring fit, will the choker go around my neck, will the necklace chain hit at the right spot. But with custom, that is never a worry because it is always made to fit you.
As I said previously, I am really in love with the handwriting necklace, but tell me in the comments below what your favorite piece is.