Why Amazon Prime Just Became A Necessity If You Are Plus Size
I am sure at this point that if you use Amazon, or maybe even if you don’t, you have at least heard about Amazon Prime. And the majority probably know at least the basics of what you get with it. But for anyone who is not familiar some of the more popular features are:
- Prime Delivery – FREE Two-Day Shipping
- Prime Video – Stream thousands of movies and TV shows at no additional cost
- Kindle First – Choose one Kindle book of the six Picks each month for free
- Prime Reading – Enjoy unlimited reading on any device
And they have so much more. For a complete list of what you get with Amazon Prime, you can view that here.
It seems like Amazon is constantly adding new features for their members, and surprisingly not raising the price of membership. If you are not already a prime member, Amazon’s latest announcement of what they will be offering soon should have you running to sign up if you are a plus size woman. Coming soon is Amazon Wardrobe, where you try before you buy and free easy returns. Currently it is still in the beta stage and by invitation only, but you can sign up to be notified when it goes live.
It will work very much like many of the online styling boxes, except you will be the one picking what you try, and there is no extra cost over your prime membership. Here is how it is going to work.
- Pick three or more items from across clothing shoes and accessories.
- You have a seven day try on period to find the best fit at home.
- Only pay for the items you keep, and return using the free label and box provided.
As someone who hasn’t had great success with those subscription styling boxes, I can’t wait to see how this service plays out with Amazon. I really think its a must have for plus size women because of the doubt it removes in the purchasing process. No longer do you have to worry about sizing being wrong on Amazon and the difficulty of trying to return it. What a relief it will be to so many people. I do hope that name brands will be included, but only time will tell.