Giveaway! Korean Skin Care Giveaway!
Guess what time it is, that’s right it’s giveaway time!
I have been trying to do this giveaway all summer and now that I finally have everything in hand I finally can. If you have been with me for any amount of time you know I do a giveaway about once a year. The two previous years we have had a jewelry and accessories giveaway, and a cosmetics giveaway. This year is Korean skin care, which should come at no surprise. Just like previous years, this is not a sponsored giveaway. These items were all procured by me.
The entry to the giveaway will be open for two weeks, and you have many different ways to get entries to the giveaway. There are just a few rules this year. You may only win one prize. So if I draw your name as a winner and then draw your name again that second win will not be valid. US residents only may participate. I am sorry, I would like to include everyone, but since this is out my own pocket including the mailing cost I can not afford to send out packages over seas. You must be at least 18 years old to enter and win. The giveaway closes at 12:00 AM EST on 8/28. Winners will be contacted by 6 PM at the latest on 8/28, and they will have 2 days to respond before a new name is drawn. All prizes will be mailed out on 9/4.
So now that we know how its going to work this year, lets take a look at what we all are here for:
Prize Pack #1:
June’s BB Bag from Beauteque. – I got an extra BB Bag for June just for this giveaway, and its a good one too. Every month’s BB Bag has a theme, and June’s was “Beauteque’s Beauty Treats – Desert For Your Skin”. As you can see one item didn’t fit in the bag, and that is the super popular Black Sugar Mask from Skinfood. But that bag is filled with other great items. I am not going to list them because if you don’t already get this service I don’t want to spoil it for you. Half the fun is opening the bag and finding out what all the surprises are.
Prize Pack #2
The person who wins this pack gets a full size Lemon D-TOC Peeling Gel from Secret Key as well as a large pack of masks that I picked out. These are all some of my favorite masks of all time, some of which I haven’t been able to find recently.
The masks included are :
- MediHeal Ade Cacao
- Mediheal Pumpkin-ade Mask
- Esfolio Milk Essence Mask Sheet
- Esfolio Banana Essence Mask Sheet
- Esfolio Egg Essence Mask Sheet
- Freeset Donkey Milk Hydrogel Mask Pack – Aqua
- Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask – Rice
- Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask – Black Bean
- PureDerm Vital Radiance Hair Mask – Honey
- PureDerm Vital Radiance Hair Mask – Jojoba Oil
Prize Pack #3
The person who wins this pack gets a full size Lemon D-TOC Peeling Gel from Secret Key, a full size All Day Fine Pore Toner from Scinic, and a selection of popular sheet masks from Korea.
The sheet masks included are:
- Tony Moly I’m Real Mask Sheet – Lemon
- The Face Shop Intense MasCream Sheet – Brightening
- Esfolio Red Ginseng Essence Mask Sheet
- FaceQ Pearl Brightening Mask Individual
- Tsaio Green Tea Whitening Mask Sheet
- Tsaio Deep Moisturizing Mask Sheet
To enter just sign into the Rafflecopter just below here. Only the first item is mandatory to enter. Everything else is optional to receive bonus entries. Good luck everyone.
* There seems to be some confusion for a couple of folks. The area to leave a blog post comment is at the very bottom of the page, not in the rafflecopter box. In the raffle copter box you just need to type something like yes or done to identify that you did the task. If there isn’t a comment on the actual page your entry won’t count.
Please note that some text links on this site may lead to affiliate links. However your prices will not be affected and you are under no obligation to use my link. Thank you to all who help keep this blog up and running.